The SEO Pub Forum is launching

Mike Friedman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 1:29 AM, Chase26 said:

It's about time you got a forum going again. I've missed the old Spartan hangout.

Agreed one day Spartan marketing academy the next some Chinese Anime shop?

Clever how you posted on the WF and created a link to here, (l read your post some time ago and didn't realize to now so well played overall).

Good to have a second option.

:classic_cool:

Edited by tmcom

5 hours ago, tmcom said:

Agreed one day Spartan marketing academy the next some Chinese Anime shop?

Clever how you posted on the WF and created a link to here, (l read your post some time ago and didn't realize to now so well played overall).

Good to have a second option.

:classic_cool:

I just updated my signature link there. Didn't really expect to get much traffic from it though as 1) that place is a freaking ghost town and 2) I'm not really active over there anymore.ย 

I made a post over there about how stupid it was that on a discussion forum they lock threads that are only a few weeks old, completely stifling many discussions. Ironically, it was locked by the admin in a few days. ๐Ÿคฃ

Good to see you Shane.

I just updated my signature link there. Didn't really expect to get much traffic from it though as 1) that place is a freaking ghost town and 2) I'm not really active over there anymore.

Ok, so it was recent glad l went back there again after lurking back to see if anything has changed.

I made a post over there about how stupid it was that on a discussion forum they lock threads that are only a few weeks old, completely stifling many discussions. Ironically, it was locked by the admin in a few days. ๐Ÿคฃย 

Yes as we both know Kay is the top cheese over there and possibly more from what l have witnessed!

There used to be 15 mods there recently reduced to 4, (and probably one in the next few years).

Good to see you Shane.

Good to hear from you too Mike.

And l am sure when you get this forum fleshed out old timers from the Warrior Forum will migrate to here.

11 hours ago, tmcom said:

There used to be 15 mods there recently reduced to 4, (and probably one in the next few years).

Well, in their defense, there isn't enough traffic to warrant 15 mods there anymore. They probably barely need 4 other than for the sales area maybe, but they never let any of the volunteer mods get involved there anyhow.

And l am sure when you get this forum fleshed out old timers from the Warrior Forum will migrate to here.

To be honest, I'm more interested in new blood with new ideas.ย 

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

Well, in their defense, there isn't enough traffic to warrant 15 mods there anymore. They probably barely need 4 other than for the sales area maybe, but they never let any of the volunteer mods get involved there anyhow.

To be honest, I'm more interested in new blood with new ideas.ย 

Agreed l only said that since l spoke to one of them and let's just say he/she has left the forum.

Sure l agree 15 was too much, (but there is a right way and wrong way to treat members who you have to demote and still retain membership as much as is possible).

7 hours ago, tmcom said:

Agreed l only said that since l spoke to one of them and let's just say he/she has left the forum.

Sure l agree 15 was too much, (but there is a right way and wrong way to treat members who you have to demote and still retain membership as much as is possible).

Well, when they first took over, they had those of us who were mods train some of their staff to help moderate. Then one day we logged in and we were no longer mods. No discussion. No explanation. Not even a thank you. Just a big ๐Ÿ–•