Warrior Forum has serious tech issues

tmcom

Cannot post in the "help section at all" and cannot post/ Pm anyone etc!

Neither can anyone else from what l am seeing, not sure if their old format has given up but it doesn't look good over there.

But l guess members over there will gladly hang on than sign up anywhere else?

Lest we  don't have to worry about it.

It doesn't matter. Anything you post they will just lock the thread within a day or two anyhow.

That place is moderated by morons these days (or they are being led by morons). They stifle any conversations and don't understand how a forum or community works. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2024 at 5:51 AM, Mike Friedman said:

It doesn't matter. Anything you post they will just lock the thread within a day or two anyhow.

That place is moderated by morons these days (or they are being led by morons). They stifle any conversations and don't understand how a forum or community works. 

I have to admit it has improved or they don't close down threads at a drop of a hat anymore unfortunately they excessively edit instead.

The place is wrapped in cotton wool anyway but that has always been the case.

On 8/19/2024 at 6:35 AM, tmcom said:

I have to admit it has improved or they don't close down threads at a drop of a hat anymore unfortunately they excessively edit instead.

The place is wrapped in cotton wool anyway but that has always been the case.

I complained about it. Funny enough the admin locked my thread complaining about them locking threads too much. 🤷‍♂️