The Best SEO Newsletters
There are a lot of SEO newsletters and email lists out there, and I’ve subscribed to nearly all of them at one point or another.
Trying to keep up with all of them is just not really feasible. You will waste a lot of time reading rather than doing, and that’s not a great formula for becoming a better SEO.
What I have done is narrowed the list down to the ones that I feel consistently provide the most value.
The 5 Best SEO Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
These are the newsletters I recommend for anyone from a beginner SEO to expert level SEO.
1) The SEO Pub
I know. You are going to say that I am biased in putting my own list first. That may be true.
However, wouldn’t it also say a lot if I didn’t have the confidence to recommend that you subscribe to my own list?
I share tips, tricks, tools, and more on this list that I use myself on my own client projects. So far, notes have been emailed out for 150 consecutive weeks.
- Author: Mike Friedman
- Frequency: Weekly on Thursdays
- You should subscribe if: You are interested in tips, tactics, and strategies used by top-level SEOs in their daily projects.
- Subscribe to The SEO Pub
2) SEO Notebook
If you only pick one other newsletter to subscribe to off of this list, this is the one I would recommend.
Each week Steve shares a page right from his own notebook of tactics and ideas. He puts an emphasis on actionable items that you can often implement right away.
Steve has been at this a long time, and he consistently delivers week in and week out. I consistently get good ideas from this newsletter
- Author: Steve Toth
- Frequency: Weekly on Tuesdays
- You should subscribe if: You are looking for actionable tips from a world-class SEO that you can implement in your SEO campaigns right away.
- Subscribe to SEO Notebook
If you want to sign up to a newsletter that will help keep you up to date on the latest news and happenings in the world of SEO, this is the one.
Every week Aleyda shares official news and updates from Google and other SEO news publications. She also mixes in some hot tips and tricks from some of the top SEOs in the industry.
The list boasts over 30,000 subscribers.
- Author: Aleyda Solis
- Frequency: Weekly on Sundays
- You should subscribe if: You are looking for a weekly summary of SEO news that weeds out the noise and provides you with the important information.
- Subscribe to SEOFOMO
4) Eli’s Newsletter
Who needs a fancy name when you pack your newsletter full of so many great nuggets.
Eli is well-known SEO who has worked with brands like SurveyMonkey, WordPress, Shutterstock, Quora, and Zendesk.
Eli is also the author of the popular book Product Led SEO. If you have not read it, I would highly recommend it.
- Author: Eli Schwartz
- Frequency: Weekly on Thursdays
- You should subscribe if: You are interested in learning more tips and tactics that follow a product led SEO strategy.
- Subscribe to Eli’s Newsletter
5) Growth Memo
Kevin is a former growth leader at Shopify and has been an advisor for companies like Ramp and Snapchat.
The Growth Memo, as the name implies, is a free weekly newsletter about organic growth. It features topics ranging from SEO and CRO to Product-Led Growth (PLG).
- Author: Kevin Indig
- Frequency: Weekly on Mondays
- You should subscribe if: You are interested in organic growth strategies that will allow you to grow at scale.
- Subscribe to Growth Memo
These 5 newsletters will provide plenty of value while keeping you up to date on the latest happenings in the world of SEO.